What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Relik Guide is a complete Battlefield 3 guide teaching players the skills to earn top rank positions in multiplayer and a detailed campaign walkthrough.
- Our guide starts by breaking down the core of the gamer by improving your reaction time, accuracy, awareness, and knowledge of the game
- Besides just improving on your skill level, you will learn to counter your opponent based on their skill level.
- The Relik Guide will teach you strategies used by professional gamers to turn the tide of battle in your favor
- The Battlefield 3 Campaign guide is an in-depth walkthrough of the single player campaign.
- The Class guides give you an in-depth look into each of the 4 Battlefield 3 classes
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Relik Guide scores 67.70/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://relikguide.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: relikguide.com you’ll also be taken through to relikguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)